I wish I may, I wish I might


Hannah has a new little Lion that she has named Lilly. Lilly has "magic powers" and can make any wish come true if you stroke her mane. So this morning I asked Hannah what she's been wishing on Lilly. Since I have nothing interesting to talk about today, I have decided to let you all in on her wishes too...


- I wish I could stay up as late as you. I think all the fun happens after I go to sleep.
- I wish I was five.
- I wish I could see the tooth fairy. It's not fair that she doesn't let you see her.
- I wish I could stay with you every day. I'm already smart enough. I don't need to go to school anymore.
- I wish I could go on an airplane to see what everything looks like from the sky.
- I wish I could eat cream cheese and jelly on raisin bread for every meal (which she almost does).
- I wish I could wear my jeans with the heart pockets and rainbows every day.
- I wish I could have a bunk bed.
- I wish I could go to Her-waii.
- I wish summer was the only season. The only things I like about winter are that I can have hot chocolate every day, I can wear my feetie pajamas and there aren't as many bees.
- I wish Dracula was a girl because Dracula sounds like a girl's name. I also wish she wasn't supposed to be scary. I think she should be nice.
- I wish I could sleep in the front seat of the car. I promise I would hold on.
- I wish I was mommy already. I think I'm ready.
- I wish to always be taller than Luke. Even though he's a boy and boys are sometimes taller than girls.
- I wish I could sleep until 7:00. I'm just too excited to see you. And my tummy tells me it's hungry. And I don't want to miss A THING.

So there you have it. The wishes of a 4 year old. Strangely, many of them are the same from a 37 year old.

2 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Sounds like she has the FOMS...Fear of Missing Something! My kids have it too!

sarah said...

...because i miss you...because my tummy tells me it's hungry....because i don't want to miss anything.

these blips from our children's mouths are the best reason to write everything down.

Post a Comment

My Blog List



Mama's Drama Club

Put some faces to the names

Tim

Tim
Bringer of the Bacon

Mama

Mama
User of the Bacon

Luke

Luke
Bacon Thrower

Hannah

Hannah
Bacon Grabber

Followers